Location: Northeast US
Level/Salary Range: DOE
Date AVailable" Immediately
Travel Required: 65 to 75%
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
The world’s largest anilox supplier, Pamarco, the leader in technology and innovation for flexible and corrugated printing is looking for a Technical Sales Representative to work alongside our existing sales and service staff in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and New York. The Technical Sales Representative will work closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing and other members of the inside and outside customer service team to manage customer accounts. Ideal candidate will be based out of New Jersey.
- Sell the organizations products and services by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
- Maintain a sales program within the territory based on customer’s estimated requirements.
- Inform customers of supply and price trends and assist in inventory control.
- Keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Responsible for securing and renewing orders, coordinates delivery dates with production and other incidents to actual selling.
- Call on existing and potential customers.
- Keep records and make reports on all phases of activities.
- Make organization services available to customers.
- Refer complaints to proper departments of the organization
- Follow up to insure work is performed to customer specifications to assure a high quality product
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- 2-3 Years industry Sales experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Experience with Microsoft AX/CRM preferred
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Communication and interpersonal skills a must.
*Competitive salary and bonus pay structure. Health, dental and 401K benefits.*
Applications Accepted By: John Rastetter, email@example.com