KBA North America is a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Koenig & Bauer’s claim, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies. As a global company in the fast-changing printing industry, we are constantly growing and looking to hire new talent – we have over 150 employees across the US and Canada!
KBA North America is seeking an impassioned pressman to join our Sheetfed Service & Operations division to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Providing training and instruction to our customers on the operation and maintenance of our sheetfed printing presses and peripheral equipment.
- Participate in trade shows presenting demonstrations on KBA equipment hardware and accompanying software.
- Looks for and creates opportunities to increase customer satisfaction while exhibiting enthusiasm and pride in KBA presses and equipment to maximize sales potential.
Today print is one of the largest industries in the world, join our team as a Demonstrator/Instructor and receive a full suite of benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, up to 11 holidays, and 6 sick days per year.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent required;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as 1st pressman;
- A good understanding of Printing Industry standards and specifications;
- Working knowledge of measuring systems used in printing processes;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook,and navigating various systems;
- Strong organizational skills- including multitasking and time management;
- Execute assignments with minimal to no supervision
- Strong and concise communication skills- encompassing verbal and written forms of communication;
- Valid DL;
- Travel extensively across the US and Canada servicing customers’ equipment.