All Printing Resources, a leading provider of equipment, supplies, and trusted service to primarily the flexographic printing market. We are looking to add to our team for the following positions.
- Business Development/Technical Sales Representative for Mideast/Northeast Region
- Business Development/Technical Sales Representative for Southwest Region
- Sales Trainee/Sales Support/Midwest Region
- Main responsibilities will be new business development and direct selling activities within the specified region to include customers in Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
- Main responsibilities will be new business development and direct selling activities within the specified region to include customers in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas.
For both Business Development/Technical Sales Representative Positions:
- Main focus will be to develop business growth for our strategic growth opportunities including: Ink Delivery Systems, MacDermid Photopolymer Solutions, Colordyne Digital Hybrid Presses, Esko CTP Devices, SupplySentry Inventory Management Systems, and related value add solutions.
- Primary market focus will be narrow web package printers and flexible packaging printers. Secondary market will include tradeshops and other specialty markets.
- Position will report to the VP of Sales for direct sales related and general responsibilities and will interact directly with the President/CEO and VP of Business Development on strategy development & marketing ideas.
Job Qualifications Include:
- Must possess a positive attitude, be results oriented, and have outstanding teamwork and communication skills.
- Demonstrates proactive strategic thinking, strong problem solving skills, and is a self-starter who needs minimal supervision.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Process Engineering.
- A proven track record of sales growth in any flexographic print related products or working in a flexo prepress or press room position is a plus.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Travel is estimated at to be 40-50% of the time.
- Excellent Base Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- Company vehicle + expenses
- Health Benefits (Medical, dental, vision)
- Paid holidays and vacation
This position offers growth through a training program to move into a sales or technical specialist position. Position begins in customers service/sales support where will provide prompt, courteous, and professional service to Customers, Technical Sales Representative, Technical Service Group and internal customers.
- The position is highly valued as our customer’s point of contact and is all about helping others.
- The Customer Experience is at the forefront, exceeding expectations at every turn.
- Listener, problem solver, team player, and believe in quality
- Enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find solutions.
Responsibilities to include:
- Sales support - directly supporting technical sales specialists and the technical solutions group on new business opportunities.
- Customer support – key contact for customers looking for pricing, new products, as well as other requests.
- Assist with projects as needed. This could include assistance needed at customer locations.
Training to include:
- Flexographic Technical Association FIRST certification training.
- Equipment and Product training either at our Technology Center or at Supplier sites including but not limited to Esko, MacDermid, and 3M.
- Continually grow knowledge of our products, industry, sales skills, and through various trainings offered.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Self-starter who does not need a lot of supervision to get the job done and who enjoys being part of a successful team.
- Flexo-Printing knowledge a plus.
- College degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Some travel may be required